Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I can't believe....

Linking up with Robin @ The Sunshine Diary today!
 
I can't believe ... that March is almost over. I feel like it just started! Time is flying! It's decently warm here today and it's putting me in such a good mood. I am definitely a warm weather type girl.
 
I can't believe ... Chad woke me up this morning and suggested we go for a run. We did and then proceeded to do ab workouts for a half hour. I'm pooped but feel so refreshed. I missed the way I felt after a good workout.
 
I can't believe ... I have to drive 45 minutes for a second interview tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers and praying that this only means good things!
 
I can't believe ... how delicious these honey wheat bagels we bought the other day are. I'm not usually a "honey-anything" type person but yum!
 
I can't believe ... I know I already basically said this but I seriously can't believe how awesome I feel after working out. I feel so positive today. I think it also helps that I got this second interview tomorrow and I'm really hoping and praying good things are coming.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment