Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Change of Name

 
 
I've decided to renew my blog into a much more positive place. My original blog name? Seemed lazy. My past posts? Seemed lazy. Then I realized how lazy I really am sometimes. Then I realized how being lazy isn't helping me at all. So I've decided to refresh my little space of internet. I'm currently on my pursuit of happiness. I mean aren't we all? But in the past almost two years now things have just been going down hill. Too much and too fast. I feel like I really need to get out there and explore myself and who I am and find what makes me happy... what makes me tick.
 
Often times I beat myself up because I don't know what I want to do with my life. I don't feel as if college is for me and I don't have a "bright future" planned at this point. I'm working as a server in a place I pretty much hate and I'm job searching like crazy. But it doesn't feel as if I'm getting anywhere. I feel stuck. I feel like maybe there just isn't a path for me. And I HATE feeling like that.
 
I know that it's okay to not always know what you want and where your going. And sometimes as hard as it is you just sort of have to sit down, shut up and enjoy the music on the ride. Lately, I've been feeling as if I need to just trust in God's plan for me and believe that even if I feel so lost sometimes he does have a plan for me. There's a reason I'm on this earth. There's plenty of things I am good at. There's plenty of reason to push forward and to find my niche in life. So I'm trying my best to keep my head up and to wait for God's timing and God's plan.
 
I can't say it's easy. And I can't say that I don't question things at times. But I feel that I'm doing all that I can do. And I just need to leave it up to God now.


2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I don't see where to follow you along but I look forward to reading your blog more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind! For some reason your page showed up differently when I first got to it- Consider me your newest and a fellow Milso follower :)

      Delete