Monday, March 4, 2013

Hayden turns one! (Weekend Review)









 My dad took most of the pictures on his fancy shmancy camera so for now you'll have to settle for instagram/iphone pictures


What was my weekend like? Well I'm glad you asked because it was ever so fab! (obviously that's why I've come here to tell you about it.) Alright, I'm only kidding my weekend was actually fairly boring. I had off work Saturday for the first time in a long time because I had to go to my niece's first birthday party. I was excited to have a Saturday night off for once but it was just the wrong Saturday. Chad had drill this weekend and on drill weekends he's an absolute party pooper. In bed by 9pm if not earlier. I mean I get he's tired it just sucks for me. Also, I really could have used the money this weekend so staying home watching some SVU and Chicago Fire and then scheduling some blog posts was all I could really do.

My Niece Hayden's 1st Birthday party was fun though. She's an absolutely adorable little girl and she's getting to that really fun age. I was "chasing" her telling her "I'm gonna get you" and she would giggle for hours. Sometimes she would even run to Uncle Chad to "save her" it was so adorable. She got so many fun outfits. I just love little girls. Sometimes I think I'd be truly disappointed if I could for some reason only have boys in the future. No really, I would be. I know I'd love my boys but ahhh I just love the adorable little outfits for little girls and the idea of mother/daughter dates. But then again, I've seen some seriously handsome boy outfits too and a mother/son date would be fun too. Anyways, totally off subject here but whatevs I can do that. It was a fun party. I hope it was all a one year old could ever dream of.

Sunday I spent some time at my dad's so he could look at my laptop and install a photo program for me. After Chad got out of drill we went over to his brothers for dinner. And that pretty much sums it up.

There you have it folks, my very interesting weekend.
How was your weekends?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment